Hi there! My name is Marc. Along with my wife Lisa, we run the best design software company on the net! Come on in and check out Laughingbird Software! You'll love it!
Create your own graphics in minutes!
Welcome to our FREE community of innovative, fun, clever and supportive Creatorpreneurs.
We not only run our own businesses but we create our own graphics and brand design for our websites (or client’s websites), blogs, emails and social media!
And here’s the thing… most of us are not graphic designers 😀 . We’re entrepreneurs, small business owners, and marketers who value being able to control our brand’s visual identity when and how we want!
In our amazing community, we hang out together to share ideas, advice, inspiration, questions and answers… about being entrepreneurs as well as about graphic design, brand identity, and Laughingbird’s Creator7 software, the snappiest way to design your own graphics for your biz at any moment of the day.
1. Network & Connect! Say Hi! Make friends!
2. Post an introduction of yourself: Feel free to tell us whatever you’d like us to know about yourself and what kind of business you’re in.
3. Ask lots of questions about graphics, design, branding, small and online business and the software itself!
And answer any questions you can. Remember, this is a community… we’re all in this together.
4. Browse previous comments to find some cool tips, tricks and feedback from other entrepreneurs who also happen to use Laughingbird products!
5. Post things you create with any Laughingbird Software tool and please tell us how you made it or how you used The Creator!
(but make sure to see “DON’Ts” #5 below. We’re trying to avoid spamming the group. Spam is a great Hawaiian treat, but it’s terrible for a Facebook group).
6. Take advantage of any opportunities we give you when we ask you to post links to your business. We’ll make an announcement!
1. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE: Be Nice 😀 …Don’t be offensive.
That means, don’t do anything that MIGHT offend anyone
So, no offensive language or inappropriate behavior. We sometimes have children in this group (yes we do!).
Our incredible world-wide #Creatorpreneurs are from every political, religious, cultural and racial background on the planet and we have so much to learn from each other.
Therefore, absolutely no posting of anything that may be considered to have a personal agenda (really, Facebook is FULL of personal agendas… can’t we all just get along and post things we can all enjoy?).
If you wish to post a “happy holiday” meme, please state the name of your holiday so we can all understand what it’s for. And please create only one post. It fills up the user’s timeline feed and makes the group look sloppy 🙂
2. THE OTHER MOST IMPORTANT RULE: Please be POSITIVE, RESPECTFUL, CONSIDERATE, SUPPORTIVE, FRIENDLY & HELPFUL… In other words, be nice and play fair. Be respectful of each other’s differences as well as members’ privacy and rights to their work.
3. No Ranting please: Is your post longer than a paragraph or two? Does it sound like you’re angry or complaining? If so, there’s a good chance it’ll be considered a rant.
4. Regarding copyrights and intellectual property, please ensure that you have been given permission to use any of the images you post in our group: Read the licensing agreements of each image before you download it. Obviously, if you have to remove a watermark in order to use it in your image, then we can assure you that you are using the image illegally, which is absolutely unethical… and did we mention that it’s illegal?
5. No Self-Promotion (UNLESS we’ve said it’s okay) and No Spam:
Keeping to this rule is the only way we can maintain the quality of this group.
So, please: No solicitations, no selling, no marketing, no links to your own site, no spam, and no asking the group to PM you to find out more about what you have to offer (aka: spam), “blah blah blah blah” (EXCEPT on the occasions that we give permission to do so… and we will, so be on the lookout).
However, if you create a graphic using Laughingbird Software, you should definitely post it, as long as you keep in mind the above.
6. We, however, Marc and Lisa, may occasionally break rule Five by promoting something we feel is of value to the group… it is our group after all 🙂 .
7. Again, in order to keep this group fabulous, please don’t post more than 1 “meme” at a time (defined as “a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc. that is copied… often with slight variations… and usually serves no purpose other than to get a good laugh), and ONLY if it is made using Laughingbird’s Creator Software (ie, it’s a #Creatormeme :D).
Also, it would be helpful to all if you please state underneath how you used The Creator to make this image. Honestly, we love to have fun and get a good laugh or feel emotion! However, too many memes make it hard to scroll through the important topics and answer the thoughtful questions that group members would like to ask. Besides, we all have our personal Facebook pages and other social media for that sort of thing, yes?!
8. If you post something in this group that we deem to be against these rules, and we therefore delete it, please understand that this is not personal and that you simply need to read the rules again 🙂 . If we delete your post and you have questions about it, please message us privately… if you post your question about deletion on the group page, it will most likely be (ready for it…) deleted!
9. Finally, no black or dark-colored text on red or dark-colored backgrounds… hahaha… seriously!!!
( Consider this to be your first design tip from your new private Creatorpreneurs Facebook group. 😀 )