Welcome to The Laughingbird Software Community

Hi! And welcome to the NEW Forum for Laughingbird Software!

(Register as a new user, this login system is different than your Laughingbird Download area)

Once registered and logged in, you'll be able to contribute to this awesome community by submitting your own content or replying to existing content.

You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in. :D

Star

New with Laughingbird

Okay I need help! I have registered 3 times and I still cant get any of my templates onto the Laughingbird Software. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I could almost swear that it was on there the other day when I opened it. Now there is nothing. Also when I click on the Logo Elements - Free Elements- arrows and stars, its asking me how do I want to open this file???? What? Why? How do the templates in the file go into the software? Somebody please help!! - Star

Did you open up where you first select a template set?On the left side One you cheese a set they should show on the right side.

Where are the templates stored? The usual place or a custom option?

Screen Shot 2017-07-08 at 6.40.37 PM.png

1 person likes this

Thank you KD-did. But I had to end up redownloading everything again. So now the free template set & the social media templates are there but the design elements pak is not. How do I fix that one =)

How come the file that is on the desktop looks like it has so much more then the software does? Sorry this all very new to me!

Star, I can only speculate here BUT, it sounds like you had the "Demo" set first. It had a limited amount of templates . The program does NOT overwrite so it has to be removed first.

START FRESH!!!!!So the best thing to do is a delete the Laughingbird Documents folder . Get a fresh download and reinstall from scratch.........The program looks to see a file, it saw a file by the correct name so it did not overwrite it. Which is what probably happened. Start from scratch and you will certainly have everything

1 person likes this

Hi @Star

Glad you popped into the forum with this question :)

@KD-did is on the right track. Let's start fresh.

Look into your documents folder on your computer. You'll see "Laughingbird Documents"
You can delete this (since all you have are the demo templates in there anyway)

Launch the Creator7 and it will create a brand new blank and fresh Laughingbird Documents folder.

Then, visit your download area and download the template sets you mention above:
https://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/members

See if this clears out the cobwebs, then we'll move forward from there.

Marc

Yay! I got it finally!! Wooohoo!! Thanksa bunch!!   =)

1 person likes this