Welcome to The Laughingbird Software Community

Hi! And welcome to the NEW Forum for Laughingbird Software!

(Register as a new user, this login system is different than your Laughingbird Download area)

Once registered and logged in, you'll be able to contribute to this awesome community by submitting your own content or replying to existing content.

You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in. :D

Crazy

I can't see my templates!

Hey Mark. I just opened up my software to make a graphic and it is totally empty, nothing. It wanted me to sign up ro get access. How could i lose EVERYTHING when i hadn't used it on a couple months??

Crazy

Would also happen if you simply rename "laughingbird documents" to anything else.  It has to be Laughingbird Documents for the program to find it.

Hi Crazy!

You have an account don't forget -- login here:
laughingbirdsoftware.com/members

If you don't remember your password, you can click the "i forgot my password" checkbox. 

You can redownload your software again if you need to.

Did you recently change computers?
Maybe the files are still on the older computer?  Just guessing.

If you can drop any more info - it would help :D

My Templates flipped out.  I was trying to export a template to .jpg and for some reason it hung up for a while.  I finally just closed the program and when I reopened it and selected the template say its template A, well template D opens up.  It's like that no matter which one I select.  How can I fix this

That is usually caused by file names that contain unrecognized characters in the name. Things like stars are PROBLEMS.Keep titles to alphabet and or numerical characters. The program counts are off because of it.

First back up your program and contents. I, myself would save the file with just my content on a USB stick. Go into LB Documents folder>>>>>Template folder and to your templates file (name my vary depending on your set up) On mine it is "My Templates". Now change the name or delete the problem titles. Refresh or perferably a cold reboot.