Mr Laughingbird

Apologies for the troubles everyone :D

HI everybody!
We had a few issues this week. I've been behind the scenes working to secure both Laughingbird Software and the Web Graphics Creator sites. I've done it and everything should be working smoothly now.

If you're not able to see The Web Graphics Creator in full, try Logging out, then clearing your cache:

If you had troubles downloading your Laughingbird downloadable software, that's working now as well.

My humble apologies for the troubles.
I had to do this, so it's better for us all - but it did cause a little chaos on the backend 😛

- Marc
  • Like 1

I have an Apple MacBook computer. I purchased the Creator 8 software this morning but I have squiggly lines in the main work area. I do not have the same documents area as is shown on a Windows computer, so I cannot move the files to PURCHASED as your instructions say. My Creator 7 software will not work either because it tells me that it is a 32 bit and will not work with the Catalina system on my MacBook. Any help will be appreciated. Thank You, William W

screenshot.jpg

Fastest way to get help with this is to fill out a support ticket. That is a watermark and once you get the files installed that came with your purchase, it should clear up. Marc will be able to get you moving. Fill out a ticket here. If you do not have a username/password to log into the ticket system with, simply register again and it'll work.

https://laughingbirdsoftware.ticksy.com

• Thanks 1

Thank you so much LT for your reply. Yes, I filled out a ticket earlier today, but I figured somebody else might have had a similar issue with a MacBook that could have helped. Thanks again appreciate it. BW

• Like 1