JCURLEE

7.2.9 Mac version not working

Question

I have been using Logo Creator for years and use it daily and have all the templates and never a problem. But today when i started the program the program is greyed out all but the main menu, I can't click on anything to make it work. I tried to restart that not work. It will connect to LaughingBird site. Any ideas?

Thanks Jim

6 answers to this question

I am having the same problem this afternoon April 4. I didn't know the creator had to be connected to the server to work on my computer. So I guess that means when Laughingbird servers are down so am I. Is there know other way to run the software without connecting to your servers?

Thanks

Jim

Sorry, the issue should be resolved momentarily. We've been making some changes recently while dealing with hackers, so it's been kinda crazy :)

But, no, the Creator7 does NOT need to be connected to any server to work. In this case, it's just a bad plug-in that is now being removed.

Only the online Web Graphics Creator needs to be connected to a server, not the downloadable software. Thanks for your patience :)

If this ever happens again, then simply disconnect from the internet. TC7 is not dependent. All it does is access the internet to download the 'Latest News'. Disconnect, open TC7 again and everything should work.