Leon Davidian, Sr.

How to size canvas to 480 x 270 pixels

How to size canvas to 480 x 270 pixels 

Google wants my logo to be 480 px by 270 px but when I set the canvas to these numbers and save I hold the curser over the image and is completely lower and Google will not accept the image.

What am I doing wrong?????

Thx,

Lee

Lee, sorry the answer to this looks like it may be late...Not absolutely sure where you are holding the cursor over....Forgive me it is BC here (before coffee)

.First off there is no reason to save a canvas size...Once sized just make your ad.When you close the program the canvas BTW "saving" saves the template  so it can be edited and changed.The canvas resizes when your work canvas is closed.The template will save even the size.

Check to see what file format you exported your ad in. Only TC can see or open a .tlc file.

Attach the file here if the problem persists.If worse comes to worse you can always use a 3rd party....online/installed resizer.

• Like 1

I think KD-did hit it on the nose!

After creating your canvas at the size you want, 480 x 270, you 'Export' the image. That will create the image file you need.

When you 'Save As', then that is saving the 'template' files. You should never have to go into a 'template' folder to do anything. Those are files used by The Creator program.

After you 'Export' you image, check the size and it should be 480 x 270.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.ebe0f88da5ffc568b1e11f4f09a68950.jpgLogoImage.png.60e3e234a8bfc7f483ae4fb73a3a1270.png

• Like 2