outrbanx

eCover Creator & Mockup Creator

Question

9 answers to this question

In the desktop model the "3D eCover" edition there was a couple of CD type covers. I do not recall any in the "MockUP'. It amounts to images more than as a template by my view.

Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 12.18.26 PM.png

The templates just sort of teach you.how the software works. You can add your own image library to the set and it will show in the drop down menu. I have more that 50 additional image files in my TC.

I use a resizer all the time as TC was made more for internet usage and I often need real world sizing.

I use the software all the time and rarely open a template.

Gotcha. So, I could replicate a standard DVD case with some tweaks to something existing? I just noticed the tutorial showed an ebook and a spiral book. I sell DVDs and digital files.

Try this out. I can do more if you want. Just let me know. I can do the case, front and back, but not the round disk covers.

This includes a front and side template for The Creator 7. Just unzip the file and move the folders into your /Laughingbird Documents/Logo Libraries/My Templates/

dvd.thumb.png.37df0af8c8c71ffa74f4b58a27da8702.png

MyCover1.png

myCover.png

DVDcase.zip

• Like 1

Thanks so much, Lance! Just because of my love for Logo Creator for years, the help I've received and the customer service from Marc, I've just ordered the Web Graphics Creator lifetime deal. Once I get everything installed, I'll give your template a try! Looks like exactly what I need!

Cool, you'll like WGC! I do! Here is another quick template. Keep in mind that once you go to WGC you can import the DVD case images, but not with the placeholders. You'll have to re-create the placeholders in WGC. Reason being, even though we can create templates in WGC, they are stored on line and we can't share them! But, feel free to use my graphics and just import them into WGC.DVDcase3.thumb.png.175baba8b62031ddf33ae51c37a43daa.png

DVD Case Up.zip

• Like 1

Nice Lance!!!

I've been playing too .... I made one that can have an image or text placed inside the cover.Looks like I'll have to put it in Dropbox.

another way.jpg