heinzw

Newsletter

Question

HI,

since the beginning of this year the newletters from Marc have no content. I just get a white screen. I am using Outlook 2013. I did not change anything.

When I check archived newsletters they are all OK.

Any advice?

Thank you
Heinz

7 answers to this question

I read my email on line. I don't download. The content is always there. I'm sure Marc and Lisa have not changed anything on their end. It almost has to be something on their server, or yours, that is filtering out the content. Hopefully you or Marc will be able to figure this out as several otherr users are saying that they see the same thing.

If you do find or get an answer, please post back here and let us know. I'm curious . . .

I would use the Outlooks email forwarding and send the email to another email address if you have one.

Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 2.31.54 PM.png

On 1/9/2019 at 7:49 AM, heinzw said:

Thank you! How can I read their post / newsletter online?

Heinz

Right now, you cannot. Excellent idea though. I will pitch that to Lisa and see if she can't publish it on line. Stay tuned!

20 hours ago, heinzw said:

Hello,

today I got a newsletter in perfect format. And I did not change anything!?

I am happy.

Heinz

Gremlins! Yikes! Glad you got it though! I'm still gonna hit Lisa up and see if she'll put it on line. I think there are several others on the Facebook Group that say they are getting blanks. We'll see. Thanks for letting us know though.