Bumscomedy

YouTube Graphics Creator and The Logo Creator 7

Ok everybody I have a question?  I purchased the (YouTube Graphics Creator) and was directed to install (The Log Creator 7) first during the installation.

Every thing installed very clean and full worked, now my issue is (READ VERY CARFULLY) is, that I downloaded the software to my PC, now I just bought a new laptop.

I logged into my account, and redownloaded the software that I purchased which is (YouTube Graphics Creator) also the download and install went well and installed clean.

My Issue is that on said date 12/6/2018 I opened the (YouTube Graphics Creator) that is installed on my new laptop, and a message indicated that I had not downloaded the free template and would not allow me access or to use my paid for purchase.

Now I am thinking to myself that while I did purchase the (YouTube Graphics Creator) but not the (The Log Creator 7) itself, that the (The Log Creator 7) may have been offered only as a trial period and if so why did it never say so, keep in mind that this is my thinking only.

After I was denied access back into my account at laughingbirdsoftware thus after going to the page and it saying that my email and password wore incorrect. I somehow suddenly gained access with my original password, now I simply reinstalled  (The Log Creator 7) and (YouTube Graphics Creator) from my account in order as instructed.

Both installed clean over old and fully worked, and work now on 12/7/2018.  My concern now is will the software quit again in two or three weeks telling me to purchase more software and deny me access to my (YouTube Graphics Creator)?  

Please keep in mind I am somewhat knowledgeable with computers, this form is another ball game so if anyone could just clarify for me my concern I would be so appreciative, Marc sorry for all the tickets, and the few emails but please understand my account was inaccessible, yes I did reset the password after I finally received a support email stating that someone had tried three times to unsuccessfully inter my account! That was me because even when I had interred the correct info it never let me in.

I was successfully able to reset my password and everything is good and working now 12/7/2018, just need to know that the download of the (The Log Creator 7) during the install of my (YouTube Graphics Creator) is free 100% or is it a trial and now I need to purchase more software to use the  (YouTube Graphics Creator) I purchase.

Any help is so appreciated.   Terry Pollard 12/7/2018 5:36 PM CST Fort Worth TX.        

You already have the "engine"- (that's the creator's program files- not the templates) installed, no reason to reinstall that, or the exe file associated with the youtube channel graphics installer.

You have to install the creator / logo creator engine first.  It sets up the document library the it is needed.

NEXT: GO HERE, DOWNLOAD THE FREE TEMPLATE SET IF YOU HAVEN'T:  https://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/download-free-template-set/

Then install the youtube stuff- sticking with using the creator exe file, not the youtube.exe file

Do it in that order , your 20 day problem should go away. 

If you are using the youtube exe file/ shortcut  I recommend you stop, and stick with using the creator exe file.

The youtube graphics creator installation file creates it's own exe- no reason to use it.  All you are doing is installing the templates and elements anyway.  

When the youtube product was first released about 4 years ago it included just the youtube templates / elements, it did not contain any logo templates.  You even ended up with a separate exe / icon / desktop shortcut file you clicked on to begin with.  At that time many users did in fact click on the "youtube graphics creator" icon / exe file to begin, and no one had any issues, but many did.  It was determined that use of the Youtube exe file just didn't work for a bunch of folks and it was recommended that users didn't even need to use it- at that time it was recommended they should stick with using the the logo creator.exe file.  

Originally the youtube produce was released about NOV 20th, 2014.    The was a beta preview released a few days prior to some folks, it got tweaked a bit, and the rtm product was released a few days later.

• Like 1

I'll second what Glenn said. there actually is no 'trial'. But, if you install TC7 and do not install a template set within 20 days, then you get that message. But as Glenn said, there is a FREE template set that cures that problem. You may even get that 'trial' message after install a template pack if something in your system goes awry! Follow Glenn's instruction, all should be good. Post back and let us know! We're nosy that way!

Hi Terry!

I have responded to your question in the old support area.
(We have a new support system now: https://laughingbirdsoftware.ticksy.com/)

Also, one of your past posts, you mentioned that you couldn't get your profile information.

You were trying to visit:
https://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/members/my-profile/

But the actual URL is:
https://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/my-profile/

Just setting the record straight  :D

AND, I want to humbly apologize for not being here in the forum.

I have let this slip forum slip away from me. I'll fix that.

Marc