affiliatehelp

Product enhancement requests

Is there a place where product enhancement requests can be made?  I searched and didn't find anything, so apologies if the is the wrong area.

Is there a way to lock down sections?  For example, you place 3 objects for a background.  Now we now want to place test on top of the background and be able to 'lock' the background so it says where it needs to be.  I know one could export the background and then import back in... but that is a lot of steps.  

thanks for reading    :>)

Mike

• Like 1

I like to do a project and export the image...then rework and export that image ...then I compare them. An image file can't be changed but once saved as a template you can always edit it.

The beauty there is the image can then used as part of the permanent template.

• Like 1

You posted in the right spot. This topic has actually been brought up a few times. Right now, nothing is in the pipeline but Marc likes the idea too, so it may be in our future. For now, you have the right solution. Simply export your background, then import it in again. A few extra steps but it does the job.

As Katie said, making several template saves also helps. That way, if you change your mind, you can always go back.