I need some help, anyone know how to select my entire YouTube logo in the Creator and resize everything at once?  And how to move it all together after I select all?

Because I live in a rural area with S-L-O-W internet I would make the option to use 3rd party software. Look for an FREE online application.Here is some information you may find useful.https://www.topsoftreviews.net/resize-youtube-videos/.

From what I am seeing that looks to change the size from a pre-existing template size to another size all together....not just a resizing of an existing project.

You can try the other option is to export the ad. With the auto size turned off size new canvas and then save. Open fresh canvas and place ad on top of it.

TLC had the ability to push or pull canvas which would size everything but that is no longer the case.

The only way to select everything is to hold the shift key and drag your mouse over the various graphics you want to select. You cannot resize everything at once. Awesome idea though! As far as moving, same as selecting. Highlight what you want to move, then click and drag with your mouse. You can use the arrow keys to 'nudge' in very small increments.