RealWisconsin WebsiteDesign

Existing Logo to Business Card Layout Question

I'm still looking for the answer for this in the FAQ but I am on a Deadline.  The client had me design a Logo for the Website I'm building and just casually asked me if I could apply that logo to a business card layout.  I need to know How I could take the logo I designed for him in Laughingbird software and apply it to a Laughingbird software business card layout without having to start all over from square one??
Thank you in advance for helping me with this.

You can export the logo file as a transparent .png and place it on a new business card canvas.(1260X735) You could also just size a canvas to business card size and  import and resize the exported file or the TC template file file . When finish just export for printing.

• Like 1

What Katie said is the easiest way. Business Card templates are just like any other template from Laughingbird. Just 'import' whatever image you want to use. They are just sized different to account for printing. Below is an image of my business card, front and back. I had these printed at VistaPrint and got 250 cards for $10. Free shipping. Prices vary and they do run sales. Check for any current specials.

On my card you'll note, I did print front and back. Just to show off a couple of images but note the QR square. If you scan that with a reader ( that is on most phones ) it takes you direct to my web store. They are free to create and you can choose where to send someone. Website, blog, wherever. https://www.the-qrcode-generator.com

Let us know if you have any more questions.

preview-front.jpg

preview-back.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1