Hi, I am looking at creating a logo with a pharmaceutical theme, are there any templates or assets specific to this theme available?

Welcome to the forum.

The beauty of Laughingbird's TC (The Creator)  is every template can be customized to any theme. Merely "import" an image or images onto a canvas. Or start with an empty canvas.......In fact you can have a custom ELEMENT library.Check out the Pixabay for FREE images.

https://pixabay.com/en/photos/?q=pharmaceutical&hp=&image_type=&order=&cat=&min_width=&min_height=

• Like 1

Thanks Much KD-did, additionally , I when I export finished logo or card as a PNG , Transparent PNG or JPEG the resulting resolution is poor especially on importation to the main graphics software that I use (Corel Draw),  it appears pixelated. is there a way to solve this or is there a graphics platform that works with this that the results would be crisp clean cut outlines?

Make sure you aren't looking at t he thumbnail view. Use an export to your desktop to be sure.Also some viewers make things jagged or pixelated if not seen at 100 %.

You might try using an image editor that allows you to change the DPI.https://convert.town/image-dpi

You can send it to me I would be happy to check it out for you. I am laughingbird dot lady at gmail dot com.

Thanks much KD-did, seems that the resolution is ok for importation into word and excel but not COREL DRAW for some reason even with the convert.town link

will keep trying however, if I get a solution ,will post it, cheers