jsengers

i prefer no monthly membership

i am using more then 10 of your Creator Software bundles. Not for business but just for fun and i like also the Graphic Creator Software during my 2-weeks trial.

But  .  .  . i prefer to bye the software and not withe a monthly membership. Is that possible?

I am with jsenger here

I am with jsenger here - there have been a number of programs (not Laughingbird products) that I could have used but not willing to go on a monthly paid subscription. To be honest with you Marc, the first time I used you LogoCreator5 it was from a fellow that had downloaded it off a Tutorial Site and gave it to me. After about 6 months there was 3-things that bothered me. 1- was I felt guilty as you did a lot of work producing the program and 2- was that I didn't receive updates and 3- was the good support that I didn't know about.

I looked at the LB Club but as you can see I already have the majority (that I Paid for - lol) of your programs.

Even if one could log-on for 30-days at $12 ($18 Canadian) and use it when needed - and think something like that would be fair.

Marc and I totally understand that the online subscription software isn't for everyone. It's just a way of offering all of the templates and graphics we have all at once. And it has some cool new features that can only be added to a browser-based software.

No worries, you are both more than welcome to use The Creator7 downloadable version... that's why we have both... we aren't trading it in :)

Jsengers... you can continue to use what you have and can find the other downloadable packages here as always... doing a subscription isn't required:
https://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/design-software-and-graphics-content-store/

Hope that helps!

Lisa

Hi Lisa

Sorry - I am not sure what happened here - I reply to jsengers' post because I thought it was about a new product that you had advertised - this product was had a monthly subscription and now I cannot find it - could you provide me with the link to this product ?

Hugh Hughes

27 minutes ago, Hugh Hughes said:

Hi Lisa

Sorry - I am not sure what happened here - I reply to jsengers' post because I thought it was about a new product that you had advertised - this product was had a monthly subscription and now I cannot find it - could you provide me with the link to this product ?

Hugh Hughes

Hi Hugh.
Our new product is the Web Graphics Creator... which you can find directly at https://www.webgraphicscreator.com :)

• Like 1