Just wanted to let everyone know that now Laughingbird Customers have 2 awesome design options:

1. The NEW Web Graphics Creator... an online tool with incredible features, including Video Motion, and easy access anywhere, anytime!

or

2. The CLASSIC Creator7 desktop version which has been in the hands of online entrepreneurs and creatives since 2001!

Check them out and see which is right for you! 

Let us know if you have questions.

Marc & Lisa

Intro to Web Graphics Creator.png

Hi,

I already own 12 LaughingBird products including The Creator 7.  
Why would I want to buy The Graphics Creator? 
If I choose to do so can I use my credits from The Credit Store? 
How would I do this?

I love it and if you have an online presence you will love the additional features. Why not try it for free and cancel if it isn't your cup of tea?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, noober said:

Hi,

I already own 12 LaughingBird products including The Creator 7.  
Why would I want to buy The Graphics Creator? 
If I choose to do so can I use my credits from The Credit Store? 
How would I do this?

Hello!

Let me help by clarifying the difference between the two:

To start... The Creator7 is a downloadable product with separate packs you can purchase to use on your own computer.  

The Web Graphics Creator is our new online subscription tool that lets you create "in the cloud".

Of course, you can make awesome graphics and visual content with either (however, you can add the video motion only with the Web Graphics Creator).

In addition, the Web Graphics Creator has additional features and benefits:

1. You get access to all 900+ templates (+ tons of elements) in the Web Graphics Creator at any time... there are no individual packs to purchase or install.

2. You get access to these designs anytime, from anywhere you have a wifi network or hotspot. You just log in online.  All of the original templates are there AND any templates you've modified and saved.

3. You get motion video graphics, the ability to save animated gifs, 800+ Google fonts and easy to find stock images, all from within your personal account.

4. We’ll also continue to update and add features, as well as graphics, but you'll never need to pay more than your monthly subscription price. In fact, since we've already added lots of new templates since it was released, we're getting close to having 1000 templates to choose from.

Hope that helps!

To find out more about the new Web Graphics Creator, please go to:  https://www.webgraphicscreator.com 

***We've added all of the newly released Creator7 packages, including the recent "Holiday" templates and characters. And, we'll add each new template set as it comes out.

At this time, you can't purchase with credits. However, if you have a lot of credits, we may be able to help you out...if you're interested in this, submit a support ticket with your email address so we can look up your account:   https://laughingbirdsoftware.ticksy.com/

If you have any other questions, please let us know :)

Best,

Lisa