The Web Graphics Creator is LIVE!

Create amazing Motion Video Graphics, animated gifs and stunning visual content for your blog, website, social media or marketing.

Check out the video and more: https://webgraphicscreator.com

Intro to Web Graphics Creator.png

Hi...love your products but don't care for subscription services. I've had a bad experiences with Adobe. If you offer the option of buying the software license outright...I'm in! 

Thanks again for great products!

Hi!

Thanks and that’s nice to hear. You are of course welcome to stick with The Creator7!  I’d love to know what your bad experience with Adobe was... so we can avoid it :)

Best, Lisa

On 5/9/2018 at 10:28 AM, audstune said:

Hi...love your products but don't care for subscription services. I've had a bad experiences with Adobe. If you offer the option of buying the software license outright...I'm in! 

Thanks again for great products!

I agree! Subscription Services have burned me BAD!  1&1.com lost my entire 13,000 8 section Marketing Newsletter Database and of course I didn't need it until I had a hard drive crash and they apologized and gave me a $150.00 Credit for 3 years worth of research and work!  Nope... I'm OFF having anything on the Cloud or Subscriptions... Sorry Kids..

On 5/3/2018 at 5:38 PM, LisaSly said:

The Web Graphics Creator is LIVE!

Create amazing Motion Video Graphics, animated gifs and stunning visual content for your blog, website, social media or marketing.

Check out the video and more: https://webgraphicscreator.com

Intro to Web Graphics Creator.png

Why when I click on the link in this post does a "Leaving Facebook" page come up????

2 hours ago, RealWisconsin WebsiteDesign said:

Why when I click on the link in this post does a "Leaving Facebook" page come up????

Not sure. I click the link and get the page with no warning. Usually, not always, there is something on the web page you are trying to go to that Facebook thinks is wrong. There is a Facebook debugger tool web site owners can use to make their web site more Facebook friendly, but as I said, I don't get the message so I don't think there is a problem. It may be something in your settings, or the browser you are using. I am using Opera by the way. No warning.

I wonder. I am opening the link in a new tab. Are you? Or is it opening in the same tab?

UPDATE: Must be the browser. Opera, no warning. Microsoft Edge and I got the warning. Hmm ....