LisaSly

NEW DESIGN TOOL! Web Graphics Creator coming soon!

Laughingbird Software's NEW design tool is almost here!

Get the details now because there will be a special offer for Laughingbird customers only... and it won't last very long :)

Make sure to sign up for more info if you haven't... because there are a lot of new features we'll be rolling out this week!

https://webgraphicscreator.com/web-graphics-creator-features-800-google-fonts/

safe_image.png

Make sure to sign up for more info if you haven't... because there are a lot of new features we'll be rolling out this week!

Just donbe the survey, and the free download it promises after taking it is the graphics creator 7 software which i obviously already have??

Thought it was templates

Jeff

Hi Jeff.

Thanks for taking the survey. It's really appreciated!

Yes, you can get the templates ( to use in your Creator 7) at the end of the survey :)

Hi Steve.

You can still get the eCover Creator templates with The Creator7... maybe I’m misunderstanding your question?

The Web Graphics Creator will be a new product with lots of great features :)

Oh yes, you're right! That is a very old product... nothing like the new Web Graphics Creator coming soon (well, except that you can create graphics from templates... hahaha)!

• Like 1

Oh good.  I can't remember the year I go this. I know it's been over 12 years and creator was in 5.x build. i remember the serial number didnt work and he gave me another one.i found on a cd oddly enough two days ago

• Haha 1

Hi Lisa,

Truly looking forward to this new software launch....will all my templates from Logo & Creator 7 included in this new software once I purchase it???

Hi Marcus.

The templates in the Creator7 will be some of the same templates offered in the Web Graphics Creator (we're adding new ones as well). However, any templates that you've created and saved in Creator7 can't currently be brought over to Web Graphics Creator and modified. We are working on making this happen but need a little more time :)

• Like 2

Yes, true Steve. This allows us to add new features anytime without you having to download or pay for new software... and you can access it from any computer, anywhere!

It's being offered at a great price for LB customers (before we raise prices and start telling others). Let me know if you have any other questions :)