Hi.

I have been using the Creator7 for a number of years. Today I suddenly cannot export a YouTube thumbnail PNG image. It goes through the motions of saving but nothing is there.

Any ideas?

Kevin

First off, you should have posted this in the forum Support
But let me ask this, Does the image when you are transporting to the logo field just appear as a small colored box? if so there are 2 ways you can go about fixing this issue, as I have experienced this as well. Here is the remedies to solving this problem.

1- the image is just way to large for some reason, so you have to shrink it down some.  OR
2- Make a folder inside the elements of your laughingbird program then copy the image inside that folder you just created then access it that way thru the program, then it will show up when making your logo.

Edited by Zomby
just helping solve the issue the member is having using an image outside of the program.

Hi Zomby.

Thanks for replying.

It's just a YouTube thumbnail. I have created heaps of them and exported with no problem in he past.

The YouTube thumbnails are an addon to the software.

I tried saving the project then closed the software - opened it again and opened the project - still won't save it.

I tried the support desk but apparently it is no longer functioning.

Where is Marc these days?

Kevin

Hey Kevin,

Sorry your having this issue, I have the youtube add-on, ( I don't know why really ) I don't have a channel on there and I don't really use the add-on, anyways, LAWD knows I too have had issues with some of the add-ons and with a little investigating, usually I solve them one way or another, But I really cant tell you how to handle yours it seems and for that I'm sorry that I cant. maybe....if you desire can you take a screen shot and post the image your making on here, and MAYBE someone may be able to spot something that may be the problem...I dunno really !

Theres a support desk? WOW didn't know that... I've posted comments on certain things and my post never made it on the page or my issue NEVER gets answered, So maybe its just non-exesistant !  As far as I can tell about Marc, It seems he is working on another creation for LBC 7.2.9 addition because I was sent a email to do some 4 question survey. So he may be quiet until that is completed. Once again Sir, My apologies for not being able to help you out.