Bethel

Need Help Finding Something

I am looking for a certain graphic to recreate my logo. About 9 years ago I used Laughing Bird software to create my business logo and now I want to tweek it a bit. I no linger have the original software and I don't know which Pak of graphics/templates to purchase that would include the graphic I'm looking for. It was a set of geometric figures that were like transparent glass. They included shapes like a square, star, house, etc. If anyone can tell me which one I need, I'd be glad to purchase it.

On my Mac it is an element folder called "Glass Pack" I recall it was as I recall apart of the basic elements. It would be apart of all sets. And it will not be seen in the template selection. If you tell me what image you need I could attach a .png of it here in this thread.

Thank you KD-did. That's exactly what I was looking for. One last question; I do not have the "Times New Roman" font. Has that been removed or is it also in a purchased pak of elements?

All sets have the exact same fonts. Fonts will changed in the Laughingbird products do to licensing matters.I don't recall times new roman font being a licensed font. I went into my systems font folder and located it there. Just unzip and install to your systems  font folder.

Thanks for that. Unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to load that into the program so I paid for the download. Kinda sucks since the 37dollars I spent didn't include the Time New Roman font or the Glass shapes. pretty disappointing

You don't load into the program...you load it into your computers systems font file.That would be in Windows or your Mac OS.

Check the directions above

• Just unzip and install to your systems  font folder.

And that is the exact same place you should have installed the font I attached here.

How is this for an updated look for the graphic? I do have this on my machine as a 300 DPI .png.

House inspection copy.jpg