I have the Creator 7, but I have moved my content to a different machine and then upgraded the OS as well (to Sierra). Now it SEEMS like to me that I am missing some of my "stuff". 

When I go to the dropdown, I get only Logo Templates V2. I thought that i had several sets of templates, now I just see these. 

Can anyone tell me how I go about getting template packages that I am missing?

Dan

Hey Dan.

I can send a link to re-download whatever you've purchased that you're missing.

I just looked you up under your name and I'm not finding you. Do you know what email your account is under?

• Thanks 1

Okay. I'm not a MAC user but I'll take a shot. Most common cause seems to be in upgrading to the latest MAC OS, is that your content is moved to a 'cloud' drive. Please insure you are NOT using the cloud drive. Does not work. TC7 is very specific about where content has to be. Second most common problem is that you do not have the latest version of TC7. Select Help/About and verify you have v7.2.9

If neither of those problems are yours, then simply log into your member account at Laughingbird and download your purchases. Then install.

• Thanks 1

Yes, I’ve got my head and my files in the cloud. And I don’t know how to get either one of them out of there.Lisa, it was a long long time ago that I bought it when it was called something else. I’ve gotten in this jam before and Mark has always help me out. I think I remember digital river as the download place and the email probably was DanLocke2003@yahoo.com

Hey Dan.

I just had Marc send you an email about your account, so please check!

Let us know if you have questions :)

Thanks, 
Lisa