RoarSkogvoll

ecover templates dosen´t show up in LB software

And did you already have the first part downloaded  and installed?

Did you just click through the installation process or did you try pathing it else where than the Documents location?

• Like 1

Okay. If your files are in the correct place, they should be where mine are in the first picture.

snap2.png.49f3b067773e79ee289012faca364b21.png

If they are, then when you open TC7, look at the menu to the left and they should be displayed there!

snap3.thumb.png.5e946dafcabd1ef453c541ae1ac41458.png

One other thing. Even if the eCover Templates folder is in the correct place in your Documents folder, make sure the template folders are actually in that folder! Sounds odd, but if the eCover Templates folder is empty, it will not show up in the menu on the left.

As an added note, please make sure you are running the latest version of TC7. v7.2.9

• Like 1

11 hours ago, gunsmoke said:

Okay. If your files are in the correct place, they should be where mine are in the first picture.

snap2.png.49f3b067773e79ee289012faca364b21.png

If they are, then when you open TC7, look at the menu to the left and they should be displayed there!

snap3.thumb.png.5e946dafcabd1ef453c541ae1ac41458.png

One other thing. Even if the eCover Templates folder is in the correct place in your Documents folder, make sure the template folders are actually in that folder! Sounds odd, but if the eCover Templates folder is empty, it will not show up in the menu on the left.

As an added note, please make sure you are running the latest version of TC7. v7.2.9

Thank you - yes my files is there. I can se eCover Templates in the meny to the left, but no templates show up to the right. I have reinstalled all files, but still have the same problem. 

14 hours ago, KD-did said:

Did you just click through the installation process or did you try pathing it else where than the Documents location?

Thank you - yes all is done the correct way. I can see the files and eCover Template in the menu, but the templates dosen´t show up

14 hours ago, KD-did said:

Thank you - followed the prosess as with the other templates I have bought

Glad you got it working. There have been problems before with Cloud storage. The program is set up to look in specific directories on your computer, not on a cloud drive. Users do keep trying this, and it never works out good. 

• Like 1