Welcome to The Laughingbird Software Community

Hi! And welcome to the NEW Forum for Laughingbird Software!

(Register as a new user, this login system is different than your Laughingbird Download area)

Once registered and logged in, you'll be able to contribute to this awesome community by submitting your own content or replying to existing content.

You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in. :D

Jonathan Thompson

VanillaGorillaGraphics.com - Graphic Elements - Free Or For Sale

Hi Everyone,

Here you will find both free and for sale graphic elements ranging from:

Custom logos, memes, and social media graphics

Alphabet graphic sets

Web graphic elements

And much more

If you have any questions, comments, or want to make a purchase you can either message me from my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/vggraphics or email me at vanillygorilly@att.net.

Jonathan C. Thompson

vanillagorillagraphics.com.

1 person likes this

FOR SALE:

3D Alphanumeric (letters, numbers & basic symbols) Graphic Sets.

Below are examples of "3D Graphic Letter Sets" that I've create for use in The Creator. However, the graphics shown below ARE SMALLER than the actual size of the graphics you will receive.

australian_3d_text_ad_01.jpg

silver_blue_3d_text_ad_01.jpg

canadian_3d_text_ad_01.jpg

copper_steel_3d_text_ad_01.jpg

Each set contains UP TO 83 characters. The exact number of characters in a set depends on if the selected font style offers both upper & lower case letters & all basic symbols  (!@#$%&*()_+-=:;"',./).

My CUSTOM 3D Graphic Letter Sets can be designed using virtually any font, with an UNLIMITED choice of: face & side textures and/or colors; border widths & extrusions; and character angles. All of my 3D Graphic Letter Sets are created in TRANSPARENT .PNG format. Actual graphic size examples are included below.

All of my 3D Graphic Letter Sets, whether free or for sale may be used TO CREATE ANYTHING FOR ANYONE AT ANYTIME.

HOWEVER, GRAPHICS FOR PURCHASE:

MAY NOT BE SOLD AS IS (NO RESELL OR MASTER RESELL RIGHTS)

MAY NOT BE GIVEN AWAY (NO GIVE AWAY RIGHTS)

MAY NOT BE REPACKAGED

MAY NOT BE CLAIMED AS YOUR OWN CREATION (NO PRIVATE LABEL RIGHTS)

FOR A LIMITED TIME ALL OF MY 3D GRAPHIC LETTER SETS, WHETHER ALREADY MADE OR CUSTOM REQUESTED ARE ONLY $10.00 EACH!

Free 3D Graphic Letter Sets can be downloaded directly from links in this post. For details on purchasing any of my IN STOCK or CUSTOM 3D Graphic Letter Sets you can either message me from my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/vggraphics or email me at vanillygorilly@att.net.

Below are examples of actual graphic sizes.

CSa1b.jpg

CAa1c.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

The Laughingbird Software Forum

Copyright 2017, Laughingbird Software LLC

Join The Graphics Club!

Click here for details!