Forum Update Alert:
  • Forum Update
  • Hi everybody! Bare with me as I fix up this forum. The database crashed and I had to rebuild. Almost done. - Marc. Nov, 6th
RichardH

Hello From NJ

Hi everybody, been here a while but forgot to say hello. just curious when we will be able to log back in, I downloaded the update but now its asking me to set up a new account. Hope I dont lose all of my graphics...yikes  :)

Have you setup your members download account? It is the newest system set up March 6 2015. If you have a members account you are good to go.

Besides having a back-up I like to make files of ALL my templates elements. I save them so I have all the individual parts so if in the case of incompatibility I can make totally new templates. Having all the files without any being TC I stay good to go.

• Like 1

I had no issue just now signing in. Were you trying to enter a specific area or the whole members account? You might want to be sure you entered the assigned password by reporting you forgot the password.

https://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/members/login/

You might have to manually enter the password each  time. I have had that kind of issues.

• Like 1

nope. unable to log into my old account at all. had to start a new account and as of yet have no response from support about my old account and how to recover all of my work.

That means you haven't made any purchases since March 06, 2015. That means you do need a new members download account.The old files are not necessarily available Did you send a receipt with you purchase info?

You will be able to download the program but being able to re-coop your work will depend if you made backups.

Be sure to check your spam folder you should have heard by now.

http://laughingbirdsoftware.helpscoutdocs.com/article/80-no-account-in-our-member-area

• Like 1