Forum Update Alert:
  • Forum Update
  • Hi everybody! Bare with me as I fix up this forum. The database crashed and I had to rebuild. Almost done. - Marc. Nov, 6th

This may be a dumb question, but I cant find the answer.  I need to make a Logo Sign and I need it to be big.  No smaller than 8 1/2'" by 14" (legal sheet of paper)

Every time I try to enlarge my work I cant 

Any help ?

You need to go to the canvas format and uncheck. You may not be able to size exactly to your needs and will have to use a resizing program  . Depending on your needs you may need to have the file made into a vectored file.

Here is an aide for your sizing needs. Bookmark it

https://www.convertworld.com/en/

Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 11.05.56 AM.png

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, KD-did said:

You need to go to the canvas format and uncheck. You may not be able to size exactly to your needs and will have to use a resizing program  . Depending on your needs you may need to have the file made into a vectored file.

Here is an aide for your sizing needs. Bookmark it

https://www.convertworld.com/en/

Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 11.05.56 AM.png

yeah 3300 x 3300 is useless for my project

Even with the setting of 3300 x 3300 your image will only export at a size of 2880 x 2880---- at a 300 dpi output that limits the max size to 9.6 inches square.

For 300 dpi output  every 300 in canvas size will print at one inch at a resolution of 300 PPI.

Nww if you stick with being ok with a 72 dpi (which will look ok printed) you can go as large as 38.4 inches square.   Most commercial printers will balk at processing such a low res image--- which is why I always say every 300 in canvas size will print at 1 inch at 300 ppi.  a canvas 1800 x 1800 will print at 6 inches square at 300 ppi for example. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback

I have a few good graphic programs I can use , but I was just hoping I could use this instead.