Welcome to The Laughingbird Software Community

Hi! And welcome to the NEW Forum for Laughingbird Software!

(Register as a new user, this login system is different than your Laughingbird Download area)

Once registered and logged in, you'll be able to contribute to this awesome community by submitting your own content or replying to existing content.

You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in. :D

starkiller

Could not see People Pak Templates

Greetings.  I have installed the PeoplePak.dmg on TC7 but I could not see it on the drop down menu.  I tried installing it again but still the same. I then checked the Logo Libraries folder and the People Pak templates folder is there but when you look for it in the drop down menu you could not see it.  Can someone assist me, maybe I'm missing something?

59cd03c16178d_ScreenShot2017-09-28at10_13_49PM.thumb.png.bc03e804175f402ab474605049f55f60.png

Hmmmmm....
Hello @starkiller

Well that's odd!

Try something for me (I see you're on a Mac so this should be easy).
Look inside the Logo Libraries folder again (inside your Documents > Laughingbird Documents)

You see "The People Pack" as you've mentioned. But open this up and tell me if there is ANOTHER folder called "people pak" inside it.

Let me know?

Marc

There is indeed another folder.  I copied the contents up by one folder and Viola!  I can see it now.  Thanks again sir but I have another question this time regarding the "Character_Creator_Mac.dmg", after finishing the installation I then check the Character Creator Templates but only one template appears.  Is it really just one template inside?

59cdbcf5be49f_ScreenShot2017-09-29at11_18_14AM.thumb.png.6af5ca672c343f35c2b533775fc61524.png

The character creator add on is a element only set, (accessed via the element menu the red arrow is pointing to) the set has never included templates.  That one "template" shown is just a Superfast way of saying "This is how you use this image set."