Welcome to The Laughingbird Software Community

Hi! And welcome to the NEW Forum for Laughingbird Software!

(Register as a new user, this login system is different than your Laughingbird Download area)

Once registered and logged in, you'll be able to contribute to this awesome community by submitting your own content or replying to existing content.

You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in. :D

Mustapha Marbouh

Hi, I am Mustapha.

Hi everyone,

My name is Mustapha, I am from Marrakech, Morocco. 35 years old, father of two awesome daughters, Hajar 9, and Wiam 4. English is my third language after Arabic and French, so excuse me if you find any difficulties to understand my meaning :).

I am a websites developer, I create ecom sites and niche blogs, rank them on Google, get some traffic and then resell them on Flippa and/or E-bay.

The logo creator saved me lots of time and money. I may change just the logo, colors, some banners, the domain name and resell the same site again! Sometimes the things goes well, sometimes I run out of luck, just like any business.

Now I am making a store/blog where I will share my experience in the websites and domains flipping niche, and sell ready-made starter websites for anybody who wants to start either flipping or keeping them at affordable price, I have a portfolio of 70 high quality niche websites and e-commerce stores as starting, and I am still creating with my team an average of 5 websites per month. We expect to launch it on mi-September.

http://flipporama.com

I am also the owner of http://latestnewsnetwork.com

Here is some of my logos portfolio that I created for my self or for a client.

Thank you.

1usaleadslogo.png

149919748648761.png

bike.png

canvas zone logo.png

cpa.png

darkicon.png

dogtraining.png

flipporamabanner.png

flipporamalogo.png

jewelryshopmalllogo.png

lazorleadslogo.png

pulse.png

teeshirtplazalogo.png

weird odd viral news.png

Edited by Mustapha Marbouh
spell checking

Welcome to the forum! Yes! This is what I was talking about. And if you want or need to post a live link. No problems. Appreciate your understanding on the Facebook page! Hope your business does well. Be sure to post or message if you need any help with anything.

There are several forums on this board for different things. If you have any FREE products to give away, please post in the appropriate forum. There is also an area where you can advertise what you have for sale! Just have a look over the main forum page and check out all the forum listings.

Again, welcome and good luck! :D