Welcome to The Creatorpreneur Community

This is the place to ask questions about graphics, marketing your business or posting your acheivments. You can talk to other users of Laughingbird Software, post feedback and ask others to see your stuff! Don't be shy, ...have fun in here. We're all family ūüėÄ

(don't forget to introduce yourself)

NEW:The Attention Getters Template Pack

50 designer templates to get your customers and visitors to look up and pay attention! This set also includes a collection of high rez photo-realistic design elements. Mix, match and modify them all! Create hundreds of amazing graphics for your website, blog and social media posts. You'll look like a Photoshop guru with this template set. ūüėÄ
More Info Here...

How can I uninstall The Creator v7 and re-install again?

Reason I am asking this is that even after I had put the Comic Elements folder into Documents/Laughingbird Documents/Logo Elements, I still don't see the comic elements.

See attached pictures.

That's why I wanted to uinstall and re-install the Creator v7.

Laughingbird2.PNG

Laughingbird1.PNG

YOU NEED TO INSTALL ONE OF THE REGULAR TEMPLATE SETS first.  RIGHT NOW, YOU ARE MISSING YOUR LOGO LIBRARIES FOLDER.  You definitely have not installed the basic template set (the 200 templates)- you're missing a bunch of files that belong in your screenshot, in the logo elements directory.

If you have the basic logo templates set, either the original, or the updated v2 set install those first.

THE COMIC SET:  the comic elements folder contains a bunch of other folders.  Install the basic template set first, and your will be good-

Now I managed to install the free template (see attached picture) but I still don't see my comic elements which I purchased.

Laughingbird3.PNG

Laughingbird4.PNG