Welcome to The Laughingbird Software Community

Hi! And welcome to the NEW Forum for Laughingbird Software!

(Register as a new user, this login system is different than your Laughingbird Download area)

Once registered and logged in, you'll be able to contribute to this awesome community by submitting your own content or replying to existing content.

You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in. :D

donaldedwards

Why logo is so important?

Logo designers can support you in making a right logo based on your business. Logo designers will create a logo based on your business's vision, mission, goals and target audience. A logo should be simple, memorable, unique and appealing, should not be similar to the logo of any other firm. In case your logo reminds customers of any other well-known business, then they will get confused and lose interest in your business.

Logo design companies have expert teams and they offer custom logo design service as per the client's requirements. It is important to discuss your requirements in detail with the company. Once their logo designers get an idea about your company and what you are really seeking for they will try their best to make the right logo for you. Even low budget logo design companies are available in the market. Logo design company will create logos at affordable prices. An effective logo will support in making your brands or services popular among the potential customers.

Is this your company?  A big turn off for me is that I have to give you my email, and phone number to discuss prices! I can understand a need to discuss needs of the client, for something like a logo you should be able to say "5 revisions, custom artwork, final product provided in PNG, JPG, EPS formats, and in the following sizes..."     , but  I would imagine if you are actually designing the logos, you would have an idea of what it takes.

It is a nice looking website, and perhaps it does good things, it just appears to be a random website thatyou posted a link to.

I agree with you Glenn, especially in light that there is NO information of intent of how the information would be used in the future..

If you can't get the grammar right, there's a chance that a logo wouldn't be created correctly.  The original post looks like it wasn't created by someone who's native language is English.  The post has the format of a forum spammer.  As an admin of several forums I have seen a ton of spam posts in my time and this fits into that pattern.  Also there's no information on your profile, the more information you have on your profile, the more credibility you have.