Sign in to follow this  
Sad Duck

Sad Duck - Free Items

Hi Y'all 

This items shown below are offered for free. They are royalty free for personal and/or commercial use. No strings attached!

You can find more great items ( some for free ) on my web site:  Sad Duck

If you do not have The Creator 7 downloaded and installed, or if you are having trouble with installing or upgrading from the free version, this eBook may be able to help you out. This eBook will not explain the usage of the software. This eBook is my own creation and any errors or omissions are my fault and have nothing whatsoever to do with Laughingbird Software. Please direct any questions or comments to me on Facebook, or message me here or from my website at Sad Duck.             Download eBook: FindURmojo

This topic is locked for a reason. To make it easier for you to find and download my free items!

Please, if you wish to comment on something, do so on the Facebook page.

• Like 1

Design your own T-Shirts in The Creator.  Sad Duck

Here is a Template you can add to The Creator that will let you drag/drop your design onto a t-shirt and see what it'll look like! The template comes with a white t-shirt, but the second archive is a collection of colored t-shirts to give you more options. Simply swap them out and see what your design will look like.

Find more fantastic graphics on my web site!  Sad Duck

wTshirt2.zip

Ttemplate.thumb.png.7e9112577f762095031c783474916eb2.png

Tblanks.zip

mtsirt3.thumb.png.ca460eea6c560d5ae5b7867e75d64b3f.png

mtsirt4.thumb.png.daa4993301346e8bc34016aec9df28e9.png

• Like 1

Free Asian fan background graphic.    Sad Duck

This graphic is 2880x2880 and offered royalty free for personal and/or commercial use.Many different ways to use it. Let your imagination run wild!

I will releasing a full package of fan graphics very soon. Be sure to visit my website at the link above!

FreeAsianFan.zip

Samples:

test1.jpg.ecb91cbe4feb6a7a33d3406b5a3f486f.jpgtest2.jpg.f3402c03b1592e74df204b44ebed4b4b.jpg