Welcome to The Laughingbird Software Community

Hi! And welcome to the NEW Forum for Laughingbird Software!

(Register as a new user, this login system is different than your Laughingbird Download area)

Once registered and logged in, you'll be able to contribute to this awesome community by submitting your own content or replying to existing content.

You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in. :D

DJM

Save template to thumbdrive

So I have created and saved my template to Laughingbird, how can I save it to a thumbdrive without the word TEXT showing up in the background.  I have paid for the software and created logos but before all the new redone site!

I have saved  a TC template to thumb drive thousands of times and never seen that. Never ever heard of it with any LB product.What I am thinking is perhaps it is something is your ' viewer' that is making it appear as if it s apart of the file. Is it apart of an element?I have never see LB use a watermark of any kind in 14 year time frame.Could you zip a file and attach here? What format are you

1 person likes this

Got a picture of what you are talking about? I'm going to guess, that the word 'Text' was originally in the template and never got deleted. Things will not be randomly added just because you save to a thumb drive. Or anywhere else. Where are you seeing this word 'Text''? Are you looking in the templates folder, after it is saved? If so, I know the answer to your question! But please, let me know where this word is showing up.

2 people like this

Without any screenshots it's hard to provide any feedback, but I'll give it a go....

The are a few, less than 5 I seem to recall, individual elements that do have literally tiny text embedded in their images, it usually is located near the upper left corner for some odd reason-- I'm talking like in a 2 point font--- you wouldn't notice it unless you were editing the element in something like photoshop.  It happens sometimes, like in a couple of the people images, there are slight "artifacts" pixels that should have been erased- usually around strands of hair for example.

No, I don't recall which images have these artifacts but they are so few and far between I find it to be of no concern.

I do have a few (less than 5) premade templates that when you open them, you do see the word text (again in the upper left corner), and you can't just select it, and delete it.   You have to actually edit the text, erasing the letters, and leave an empty "box".  I've done a lot of my own tweeking to things, which is all on me, so I attribute that to something I've done.

The next time I encounter any of that I will take a screenshot...