Zazzle Images

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by Bruce S, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Bruce S

Bruce S

I have used The Logo Creator in the past for simple banners and logos and find it a great piece of software. Recently I had thought about creating various images for use in Zazzle for t-shirts, etc. Per the Zazzle site, images for t-shirts must be 1200 pixels x 1500 pixels at 150dpi. Other product lines have various other dimensions and DPI requirements. How do I accomplish this? I appreciate your help!

2. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

The max size for templates in 6.6 of the Logo Creator is 1440 x 1440. I will attach a blank template with those dimensions that will work in 6.6.

1. Navigate to here on your computer: You are really going to the "my templates" folder.
    C:\Users\*****(your name)\Documents\Laughingbird Documents\Logo Libraries\My Templates

2. Once in the my templates folder: right mouse click, NEW/FOLDER And name the folder "Zazzle" template.

3. Unzip the attached file into that folder. You will have to delete the text in the template. I find it is easier to add a little text when providing custom templates.

Attached Files:

3. Bruce S

Bruce S

Thank you for your prompt assistance. I really appreciate the template! I am off to try it now.

4. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

All of the admins and moderators are volunteers and are located in The U.S. so at times a response may not be quick based upon time differences!

5. Bruce S

Bruce S

The template loaded perfectly. Thanks again!

6. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

I use version 6.0 of The logo Creator. I just make the big templates (over 1440 x 1440) there and zip em down to upload here!