Your thoughts on this one

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by allsource, Dec 24, 2007.

1. allsource

allsource

New Logo for web, business signs, trucks, letter head, business cards etc. This is for a Grading Company. Thoughts ? New to this software and needing advice as I need to come up with a logo by first of year.

2. allsource

allsource

Might help if I included the logo

Attached Files:

3. paperworxny

paperworxny

Grading Company

I think that the logo is great as is. The only suggestion I have is the yellow comma and period. I'm not too sure if that fits. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't look bad, but something about it throws off the flow. But other than that, thumbs up!
    :image28:

4. meinrosebud

meinrosebud

Yeah lose the yellow comma & period! Otherwise it's sweet.

5. prototype66

prototype66

yep, I agree also, loose the yellow punctuation marks or make them the same color. (or make them into bolt heads? ;) )

6. OldenGray

OldenGray

Here's an idea: go to the internet and type in "heavy equipment clip art" and see if you can get a picture of a bulldozer or other piece of heavy equipment. Save it as a .png file and import into your TLC logo design. Use the same TG initials that you have designed and put it in front of the dozer blade. Make the TG really big to give the impression that Thomson Grading will move mountains. Then, wrap the Thomson Grading text around the new logo. Hope this helps.
    Olden
    :lb:

7. theoldwiz

theoldwiz

I have to agree there. Great logo when that yellow comma and peiod goes away. Other than that, nice job :image28: