You Have Got To See This!!!

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by lordzenn, Apr 15, 2005.

1. lordzenn

lordzenn

You have got to take a look at this thread. It shows you how crafty these phishers have become.

click here PLEASE

2. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

i have been getting this spoofs. so does my fiancee. We do ur best to report to ebay. Like you said this phishers are getting very crafty.

3. troyhop

troyhop

I get these 2 - 3 times a week. I also get ones that look like they are from local and national banks, and even some that are spoofs of investment firms. Beginners Beware...

4. lordzenn

lordzenn

This operson seems to be juststarting this scam because it has been circulating in boxof many of my friends and co-workers

5. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

by my experience the links come from various nations.(korea,poland etc)
    all we can do is teach and warn our people and relatives, before a bad mishap.

thanks lordzenn for the heads up

6. lordzenn

lordzenn

Hey I will do all that I can to stop these jerks. Because the thing is these guys are worse than the burglars who come into your home. The burglars come in when you are notaround but these guys they play a game. They actually come to you making you believe that they are the real deal.

The comfort and you and butter you up and when they haverealised that they have won you over they even sweeten the pot and that is ityou have fallen hook line and sinker. I hate those guys. I fell victim to a louse from Romania, I contacted the Romnian police. The jerk was found and arrested I am here just awaiting restitution.

7. Blogo

Blogo

Another scam...