YET ANOTHER SET!

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by gcuneo2, Jan 31, 2015.

1. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Here is a sample of The head, from the same character, edited in Photoshop, and I applied different filters to the same head.

If interested in a set of heads like this, let me know. I will be making a complete set of these based upon the heads found in set two. I figure It will have about 180 single images when complete---- All installed automatically! No more "Create a folder, unzip, convert to png, copy, paste--- THOSE DAYS ARE DONE!

same head.JPG

snginc and gunsmoke like this.
  2. snginc

snginc

I'd be interested. I'd also be interesting in how you create your installers.

3. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

http://www.clickteam.com/install-creator-2/

The free version is what I'm using right now. There are installer software packages that cost hundreds, and produce simply amazing, and very pretty, results, and others that are free.... What I like about this one is that I made my first installer in about 10 minutes without reading any documentation--- just clicking and adding a few files.

Windows has it built in-- -but I could never get it to work..... maybe it's because I have win 8.1 and this is kind of a dated link...:

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-an-Installation-File

snginc likes this.
  4. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

HERE'S A LITTLE TASTE....

taste2.JPG

5. snginc

snginc

6. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

I checked out advanced installer-- It does more than what I'm using right now.... but I need a "teething ring" first!

snginc likes this.
  7. snginc

snginc

lol..I've been using excelsior for years. The nice thing about advanced installer...it creates an msi file not an exe file so you get less false positives from virus scanners...especially the ones set to paranoid.