Yet Another New Design

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by LogoCreek, Dec 7, 2003.

1. LogoCreek

LogoCreek

here is one we did for client

2. jamirae

jamirae

looks great! I like the skateboard one too!

This is one I did for some christmas cards in my cafepress.com store . Like you, I imported the santa graphic from some clip art I purchased. :)

3. jamirae

jamirae

okay.. the image didnt upload.. let me try one more time.. sheesh

4. LogoCreek

LogoCreek

looks good!!

where do you get your clip art?

5. jamirae

jamirae

The santa clip art I got from Hemera www.hemera.com. I purchased one of their "big box of art" collections and some of their photo objects as well.

6. LogoCreek

LogoCreek

jamirae

right on.. they have great stuff!

7. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi JR.
    Hemera is terrific isn't it?
    I plug them quite a bit in my new logo set (The ValuePak). I'm working on a partnership between us to get discounts on both our software for our customers.

Did you find Hemera from the ValuePak? Or did you already know about them? Just curious. I'd like to let them know the Logo Set is working if you happened by their site from the ValuePak.

AND, howz CafePress working for you? I've had dozens of Logo Creator users create logos for thier Cafe Press sites. However, I've never actually seen a coffee mug or shirt with a TLC logo 'live' and in person.

thanks for the postings JR!

- Marc

8. jamirae

jamirae

hi..

actually, no, I did not find Hemera from the ValuPak. I have been using Hemera for awhile.. can't remember where I found them but it was their PhotoObjects products that first got my attention. Gee.. if you could arrange for some sort of discount on their products that would be cool.. :) Certainly the combination of the two (logocreator and hemera) give almost endless possiblities for creations!

I'm already looking to buy another photoobjects package and I dont have all the TLC packets YET (only have 2 right now) so if you can get some sort of deal I would definitely be interested in it!

CafePress is working really well! I have been using them for a while but just got my first set of Tees with my new WebImaj logo (created with TLC) and they look really great. In fact, I just placed an order yesterday for Christmas cards, an ornament and some shirts with logos I created using TLC. I also got my first order for some stuff with a TLC design on it from someone other than me. :D

And, by the way, I posted a message on the CafePress Shop Owner forum boards touting the good stuff about TLC with a link to the website. :)