WYSIWYG Web Design Software

Discussion in 'Wish list for future releases' started by laska, May 16, 2007.

1. laska

laska

Because I'm a complete novice, and my interests lie more with design and content rather than learning HTML and a myriad of other confusing tasks, I searched for two months before I found Web Easy Professional 6, which I am using now. There just aren't very many quality, easy to use programs out there... unless you want to use the online versions many hosting co's have.

I love ALL of your products, I have purchased WGC and FAC so far and plan on more. I see that you are offering templates (a little spendy) but a full software package for web design for us "dummies" would KILL!:image16-1:

2. Wicked

Wicked

I agree a LBS Site Builder tweaked just right would really be a handy tool for a lot of people probably.. Especially if it was more simple than most on the market but still powerful. If something like that is built just make sure to still allow the ability to hand code as well in some portion of the software.. Something like this would take a lot of work but would in deed be pretty nice. Good suggestion

3. JPeterson

JPeterson

Good cheap WYSIWYG web designer

Web Page Maker v2 has a real good version that you can try for free and also check out Fresh Devices for a free designer. Just Google for the web sites.