1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Wow, Marc! (Any upgrade deals for owners of the old original?)

Discussion in 'The eCover Creator' started by lenmcgrane, Sep 28, 2005.

1. lenmcgrane

lenmcgrane

Hey, Marc, you've got there!!! Just got an email announcement a few minutes ago about the new Cover Creator. Somehow I missed the July release. (Spam filters?)

But, boy, was it worth the wait! Looks great. Looks very powerful. Congratulations!

I have been using Cover Creator (v 2.5) for years now and have been very pleased with what it does. Are there discounted (or even free?) upgrades for people like me?

I'm asking because I noticed in a 23 July forum post that this latest upgrade has been 'uploaded the new version to the older accounts so that those who have the old version could get it as a free update'. I think I might have missed something ... do I have an account?

But whatever, Marc, I certainly don't mind paying something to upgrade. You've put in a LOT of hard work to bring your already-tops product up to this level. Please let me know.

Best regards,
    Len

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Len.
    Great to hear from you again.

You've been with me a long time!
    Yes - I do have a free upgrade option for users of the older version.

however, you'll have to know your Order Information and the password you used. If you purchased two years ago, I'm sure this may be tough.

Check a PM (Private Message) from me.

Thanks for the post Len!
    I hope all is well.

- Marc

3. lenmcgrane

lenmcgrane

Thanks

Thank you, Marc.

Len