Would love some feedback!

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by recpro, Mar 12, 2007.

1. recpro

recpro

First of all TLC is awesome! As soon as I got it I was having fun creating various designs/logos. I would love some feedback on the logos I have done for my business.

Logo_5 quarter.jpg

Logo_1 quarter.jpg

Logo_6 quarter.jpg

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

All look real nice. But, my personal preference is to really watch how to use shadows on the small fonts. In your 2nd and 3rd, the small print is really difficult to read.

3. recpro

recpro

digger, I see what you're saying and your absolutely right. Thanks for pointing that out.
    I don't know if you would know the answer to this but many times when I add text, the letters come out uneven. For example, if you take a look at the 2nd logo I posted the small writing is up and down. I tried a lot of fonts but they all did the same thing. Any way that could be fixed? Is this typical for TLC?

4. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Yes, it's currenlty a bug that is being worked on. It happens when resizing to a small font size.

Question? Are you typing all the wording in one line and then resizing it? I've had some success in typing each word seperately and resizing. You may want to try that.