Would appreciate the feedback

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by Cyberspots, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Cyberspots

Cyberspots

I will just post a link to my website, because I would like the feedback not only on the logo itself, but how it fits in with the website. Hit me with it, I can take it. Thanks

http://www.cyberspots.net

2. Doc

Doc Staff Member

Works well for me Cyberspots, nice clean looking site well optimised for search engine spiders. If I was going to be very picky I would like to see just a little more white space above your logo as it is quite tight to the top of the page.

3. Cyberspots

Cyberspots

Thanks for the feedback. That is an easy fix.

4. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Looks good. Nice clean and simple. I did notice your order now buttons don't work. I wasn't buying I was just testing out your site. Also from an SEO view I would recommend a site map be added to your site.

5. Cyberspots

Cyberspots

Thanks, I will check on the buttons.

6. Cyberspots

Cyberspots

Could you be more specific about the order now buttons? When you click them, it should take you to a page where you can specify which service you want, audio, video stream conversion or full production eCommercial. Once you click on which one you want, it should take you to the appropriate order page. I tested all of them and they appear to be working. Thanks for the input

7. Doc

Doc Staff Member

I think Chris is reffering to the green order now buttons under each learn more button, clicking on them gives a error 404 page not found instead of loading http://www.cyberspots.net/payment.html

8. Cyberspots

Cyberspots

I know which ones you are talking about now. I can't believe I missed those. Thanks for bringing them to my attention

9. blackpualani

blackpualani

Hello ..

I have never liked red fonts on websites....thats just me tho

The ball with the video camera detracts from the quality of your "cyberspots" purple logo

Small text in red affects the eyes.... again ... i feel that needs to change

And last thing ...

your text is "Cyberspots" so why is there only one spot

I know tv calls them spots... so make some spots

I hope that isn't too harsh ...

In general - i like it - simple & readable