Words don't fit

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by Jillian, Jan 14, 2006.

1. Jillian

Jillian

:helpnow:

HELP!!!!!!!!! I just bought and installed the Flash Ad Creator and I can't fit the words. The program only allows about nine letters and then cuts the rest off. HELP!!!!!!

2. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Jillian there is a fix in the works for that. It will be in the next update.

3. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Jillian!
    Mac27 is correct... on Monday/Tuesday of next week, I'll be releasing an update to The Flash Ad Creator. The update will allow you to change the size, font and color of the text - and it offers larger fields for your text.

I DO have a recent update posted already:
    http://www.flashadcreator.com/updates

If you purchased The Flash Ad Creator at a retail store, you might have version 1.4 -- version 1.5 (with the larger text fields) is the update you'll need.

Hope this helps!

- Marc

4. jkwall

jkwall

Keith

I just purchased the Flash Ad Creator a few minutes ago and found the same issue - words not fitting. The update is coming out next week? or is the link below the right one - confused???

Also, created my first flash ad and I really like it, went to add it to my website - I did not create our website it is a company with website kits ( i guess that is the best way to describe it) I uploaded the .swf file, but can not figure out how to add the asset file - please help