Woah! Cool flash intro on ecovercreator.com

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by davemarcotte, Jan 14, 2006.

1. davemarcotte

davemarcotte

Heya Mark,
    This has probably already been asked a million times, but after searching for 5 minutes I couldn't find the answer.

Did you create the wonderful "automate the flow" flash intro on www.ecovercreator.com with your products? Or was this done with Macromedia flash or another program?

I WANT the ability to have the powerful intro you made but with my ebook cover graphics on it. Please tell me this is part of your flashadcreator software package!

Waiting expectantly for your answer.
    Thanks,
    Dave Marcotte

2. Chris

Chris Staff Member

I would say that was done in Flash....

3. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Dave.
    Thanks for your post.

Funny you should ask :)
    (yes, I've been asked this before. Not quite a million times however).

I really want to produce this effect. I am determined to do so (and allow you customize the box's cover). Where there's a will, there's a way.

However! The actual animation on the top of the eCover Creator page was not done with my software. It was done with Flash and Photoshop (Now both owned by Adobe).

Soon, I'll have a product that will allow you to create a customized "page flipping effect" like I have on:
    http://www.thelogocreator.com/v4_productDescrp_images/CE_Description.html (click the 'view templates' button) AND, I'm hoping I can create a customize-your-own-box as described above.

I can't promise this happening soon! But I want to give it a shot :D

- Marc