Wings Delivery Service

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by wacki56, Oct 7, 2006.

1. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

The one and Only!

Bill

Attached Files:

2. Doc

Doc Staff Member

Nice one Bill :number:

3. Chris

Chris Staff Member

yeah great job Bill.

4. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

THANKS!! I have some FREE time, as My previous web host is really being unresponsive in unlocking my domain name in order for me to complete my switch to a new host............ My site's (686 page's) have been down for 6 days now..................:rant: :complaint

5. D RAT2

D RAT2

Your domain name should be able to be unlocked by you. You should be able to log into your domain providers account and do the unlocking and DNS switching.

6. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

....I agree, and have done it a few time's.........BUT....................if your Host locks your domain.......BEFORE...............you have a chance to move it, you're sh-- out of luck, untill they un-lock it. My host account was about to expire, and I was in the process of moving to an new Host.....and before I knew it.......................they slammed the door shut. My account expired, and I no longer have access to my cPanal on the old host. I have everyone and their brother trying to get them to un-lock it......to no avail. All of my files are at their new home (unlimited bandwidth, 50,000mb of disk space, unlimited mail box's, unlimited additional domain hosted on my account, etc.)
    but it's no good untill I am able to transfer my domain, and adjust the name servers. It has been 11 days already, and I'm about to lose my "cool".

Bill