Window Cleaning Logo

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by puntadigital, Jun 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puntadigital

puntadigital

Hi there

I have this logo made for a friend of mine long time ago, I like it, but I'd like something different now, I want to refresh the image of the company. I've spent all my saving in a full size van that I'll use as a rolling billboard and I cannot think about a better time to think off a fresh, new logo. PLease guys help me out here, I'm really open to ideas.

The "a Glassperfec company" doesn't have to stay, I'd rather see that gone :)

thanks a lot in advance

Attached Files:

2. simple

simple

i will have a little play and see what i can come up with :) what are your visual thoughts/ideas ?

3. simple

simple

a quick attempt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. puntadigital

puntadigital

first of all ........ WOW!! what a fast response, thanks :)

I like it, I'd like it to be more colorful probably keeping the same oranges/blues scheme, and with "window washing pro" being the name of the company is probably a good bet to keep all at the same size.
    We actually have a couple of signs that we put outside while working at a customer's home and the clipart of the guy cleaning the windows is too "cartoony" for me, that Window cleaner you used is far more professional.
    Thanks a lot again for sharing your skills :)

5. simple

simple

here is the image in all its glory im sure you will be able to use it :) simply click on it and open up a full window it is quite large so you will be able to do almost anything with it:image28:

Attached Files:

6. simple

simple

[​IMG]

LOL just realized i put washer instead of washing ..... OOOPS! you get the idea anyway :D it was just an example using the other image LOL

7. puntadigital

puntadigital

Thanks a lot :)
    I'm going to bed right now, I've been up all day working and researching on the computer and at this moment I'm pretty much a zombie.

talk to you tomorrow

thanks again =)

8. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

here is my idea for you to consider!!!

Attached Files:

9. awalck

awalck Staff Member

Somehow I missed this post, but it looked like fun. Here's my first ideas for you. Thanks.

Attached Files:

10. awalck

awalck Staff Member

another variation...

Attached Files:

11. Worlock

Worlock Guest

A different kind of logo...

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.