Wind Spirit

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by WindSpirit, Jul 2, 2005.

1. WindSpirit

WindSpirit

O.K. I am not a Graphical Design Person. I have created a few designs of my own for my websites and figure I would share a couple of them. I have taken about a week to flip around this website and like the designing minds at work here. Yes, I went all the way to the end in each thread. It is kinda strange I know. But I must say, I applaud you all and look forward to sharing some ideas with you. I hope I can get to be as good as you all some day.

Attached Files:

2. WindSpirit

WindSpirit

Here are two more.

Here are two more to share with you. These two are for "The Thomas Ranch" website. I really would like some helpful hints on how to make my stuff look more pro.. looking. The one on the left was designed for a T-Shirt and the 2nd one for a Patch, and a decal. It is also used on the website.

Attached Files:

3. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

hey russell the only way forward is to become addicted and then you practice like mad ,did you get the emails i sent you ,should you want any help then dont hesitate m8 get in touch
    graham

4. WindSpirit

WindSpirit

New Logo

Ok I came back from Iraq and am ready to leave for Afghanistan but wanted to show our new The Thomas Ranch Logo and tell ya'all that I still get to check the forum from time to time.

Attached Files:

5. KD-did

KD-did

That is one SHARP looking logo.

6. prototype66

prototype66

Very nice work! Welcome home, I hope you get to spend the holidays with your family!
    If you are military..... Thank you very much for your service!:image28: