Resolved Will not SAVE logo properly!

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by loybanks, Feb 16, 2009.

1. loybanks

loybanks

My trouble is in "saving" the finished logo to .jpeg format or any other format for that matter. I try to save my logo and it keeps ending up at some other size other than the desired 600x150 and usually with the extension of .jpeg.tlc

So why is the program constantly saving to the .tlc template, when I think I'm saving to .jpeg. What am I doing wrong here folks. Thanks for the prompt help. :)

Loy Banks

2. Wicked

Wicked

Well, I am not entirely sure what is going on just yet. You are clicking on export and then full size jpg? I am sure you are. You said you downloaded the program a year ago and have been using it since then with no problem? I do not like Vista myself (cause I have it on another computer) but if you have been using it on your Vista for over a year now and just all the sudden it messes up? This might be something for the ones smarter than me on here. Have you tried opening the saved file? Can you rename it to image.jpeg instead of image.jpeg.tlc and get any results or is it actually saving a .tlc file?

3. loybanks

loybanks

Thanks for the reply. Right after I sent the forum message, as luck would have it, the program saved my work as it should. So go figure. I'll try a couple more to see if all is ok. Thanks.

4. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

good to hear this Loy.

Wicked, thanks for trying to tackle this one!

Marc