1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

"Why not post a message?"

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by leroym, Sep 17, 2007.

1. leroym

leroym

"Why not post a message?

Hello leroym,
    it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?"
    #########################################################
    ( People ask questions because they are seeking answers. I did not get answers)

I just read this online this morning and it's worth passing on.

"The thing to remember is, time is precious. And the people who join free online marketing communities are mostly in it for themselves. They will share information with their peers -- in order to get some good tips and strategies for themselves.

But they're not going to bend over backwards to provide detailed, quality advice to beginners who can't offer them anything in return."

But I think that if a good manual were provided and we could figure out how to get it we would not have to ask questions or at least not as many.

2. Chris

Chris Staff Member