Why can't I get an answer when I email laughingbird owner

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by signdesign, Jul 18, 2005.

1. signdesign

signdesign

I have emailed about purchasing the cd's - I have already ordered the downloads but I cannot download 8 hours for each item I purchased. I want the back up cd but no one will email me back about it. Please Please Please reply
    Thank you
    Karen
    signdesign71@hotmail.com

2. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

Had a look around on the site and came across this (see att.)
    So what happend?
    :beer:
    MD

3. signdesign

signdesign

I did see that - but when I tried it - it would allow for me to only order one cd. I purchased 3 packages. I figured I would try to download them - but it would take forever. The same day I ordered them I emailed them to purchase the cd's and also called. And have not received a response. ????

4. KD-did

KD-did

That is because the CD will have your entire order on it.Marc made it so you don't have to pay for a CD for each item in your order. To prevent people from accidently ordering multiple CDs of the same order Marc has it set up to stop at one.

5. signdesign

signdesign

Shoot thats the pits because I deleted that thinking it was an error. Now how can I get the copy of my order.
    Thanks

6. KD-did

KD-did

signdesign being it is a new order PM Marc (username/screen name laughingbird) with your situation.Unfortunately e-mails tend to over flow the emailbox and are lost to cyberspace. Many like to send him their logos and it eats up a great deal of room very quickly.By PMing he will sure to get the message. While you are at it you could tell him the instructions are not real clear about how the backup CD is for the entire order.

7. signdesign

signdesign

thank you I will try that