Which version

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by ndkrog, Dec 10, 2008.

1. ndkrog

ndkrog

I have tried the trial version now want to know which version is best for me?
    Company: twisted forks catering
    any suggestions?
    thank you
    neil

2. Wicked

Wicked

I am assuming you are asking which TLC "Edition" to go with? The best way to decide that is by taking a look at the individual editions examples show on the home page so you can get a feel for the theme of things that are included. You can see all of the editions by clicking Here

If I am to make a suggestion though depending on what type of look you are going for I myself would consider the mascot edition. It has a chef and a couple other related items i think you could use.

3. KD-did

KD-did

By far this is one the most difficult question to answer. To those of us addicted it is like asking a parent which child do you love the most. It boils down to a matter of personal taste. TLC editions are like potato chips...one is never enough. All editions work the same . And there really is never a wrong choice. There is some elements that are common to all editions... (swooshes, orbs and some elements from each separate editions except from the 2 the newest ). If you look into the demo's Logo Elements folder you will be able to see that content. Wicked has given you good advise above by looking into each editions content to help your make you choice.