Which to buy????

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by vangit, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vangit

vangit

Hello all. I'm starting a biz and was going to pay for an on-line service to make me a logo. I figure I may try it myself.

I see the various softwares to buy that may fit for me, The Logo Creator 5.o, The Corporate Edition, The Entertainment Edition, The Mega Edition.

Can anyone advise me on a purchase? My primary web site I'm desinign is for guitar gear, but am fearful to just pigeon hole myself with the Entertainment Edition?

What do you guys use for the logos I see on this forum?

thanks

2. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Allot of users on here use clipart from various sources across the internet. They just find what they want and then import it into TLC. This is a feature that makes it easy to get the design you want. Just make sure you are using clipart that is allowed to be used for commercial use.

You can also ask for help in here and users can offer help if they want.

The other choice is use other graphic programs with TLC. So the options are limitless.

Have you tried the demo for TLC to see which pack will work for what you want?

3. vangit

vangit

Thanks for the reply.

I did try the Logo Creator demo. Are there any other demo's or just that one?

So when everyone around here says they use TLC, is that just The Logo Creator 5.0 (not the "corporate" or other titles)?

4. Nickydude

Nickydude MadLad Designs

The Logo Creator is the actual program you use to create the logos, the 'corporate', 'leisure', 'cartoon' and so forth are packs of ready made graphics that TLC can import and use. :)

5. KD-did

KD-did

Watch your email or for an announcement here in the forum about a current sale Marc has on all editions of TLC . Available for both Windows (Vista Compatible!) and Mac OSX for just $24.95 until November 1st 2007!. Also the MegaPak logo Edition has been put on sale ... get it now for just $149.95.

Questions about this offer?
    Contact us at http://www.thelogocreator.com/contact.php

6. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

7. vangit

vangit

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.