Which one or which what?

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by dwss027, Oct 31, 2004.

1. dwss027

dwss027

Hi, New to this and I am not the best or the worst on a computer(I guess avg) But Want to make some logo's for my new business (ultralight air planes and powered parachutes parts store)And was wondering what program(s) I need. I do not want to over buy which I have a bad habit of doing. Or even if someone could design one so I could save me the trouble. But I guess what I am asking is what programs I need because there are so many of them that laughing bird puts out, your head starts to spin. Also I was thinking of a mascot also. My company name will be USA4Parts. (Ultralight Sport pilot Accesories).Thanks so much for all your help. Scott

2. KD-did

KD-did

Scott, choosing which edition of TLC is probably the hardest decision.TLC is a wonderful addition to one's onboard software. It is such a versitile tool and it is good for more than just logo applications.

The choice is usually made by looking at the different sets and seeing if any template appeals to you. With the ability to put in your own images into a template or start from scratch you have endless possibilities. No one better than you knows what look, colors and/ fonts appeal to you. You can always ask for help to polish your design.

You might want to look to "borpean" for a custom mascot. It is nice to have a mascot in several poses for websites and advertisement copy.

3. dwss027

dwss027

Katie,

Thanks for your help. I guess I will go with the 149.00 pack. It probably is to much but at least I can play around with it. Also what is borpean. Thanks again, Scott

4. KD-did

KD-did

borpean, is the artist that is behind the mascot editions of TLC. He also does custom mascots for clients besides the ones in the TLC editions. You can attain more information by either e-mailing him or PMing him.